Thursday, September 27, 2007

Challah Bread

Okay, we had to be copycats and make challah since we saw it on the Biblical Womanhood Blog and King Jo commented that it looked really yummy so I made it into a learning experience for Ali. She was so proud of her little loaf and ate it all up! My loaf was yummy too, but I couldn't quite figure out how to braid the 4 pieces. It's been too long since I've done a 4-strand braid, so that's why it's kind of odd. My parents, Cindy and Allen, came over for supper. We had Lupe's Authentic Enchiladas, my Mexican neighbor's wonderful recipe.

1 comment:

Our Home to Yours said...

This bread looks so yummy! I want to try it... I am fascinated with Jewish recipes/traditions...fun to find out more about it. Great job on the bread! :)

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It