Monday, January 25, 2010

5 Decades of Amazing


To quote my 21 year old bro,
"Even though I've tested her a lot,
she's always made me proud that she's my Mama."
In response to my asking him for 10 things he admires in Mom for her "50 things we love about Mom on her 50th B-day" poster he went on to say that he respects her for homeschooling 3 kids for a time ("that couldn't have been easy!") and for going back to college to get her teaching degree, that she's compassionate, selfless, understanding, helpful, an excellent teacher, is happy with what she has, makes great chicken enchiladas, and has a cool dog (a golden retriever named Dai.) Grant went on and on and surpassed his 10 things quota, which is pretty inspiring for a guy! I would add that she has a strong heart for the Lord and does hard things for Him. I've learned so much from her and want to be like her in so many areas.
Happy 50th to a mom I'm thankful for, proud of, and glad to call my dear friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It