Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I Was That BIG!



I wasn't blogging when I was pregnant, so some of you missed those numerous pregnancy photos I sent many of my friends. I looked about 7 months pregnant the day I went into labor with Ali. With Jeremiah, people started asking me when I was due when I was 6 months along! Funny thing is, he was 2 ounces smaller than Ali! Here's me looking pretty elephant-like during my second pregnancy (obviously my second because Ali is in both pics!) I'm so glad to have my normal shape back!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

So this is what you refer to! Ah, the things I have to look forward to in my last trimester! :) Thanks for sharing these!

Karen said...

It looks like you stuck a ball under your shirt! The front of your belly is the ONLY part of you that looks bigger!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It