Sunday, March 25, 2007

Burnt Down Barn on Birthday



My dad told me a story yesterday that I hadn't heard before. Apparently 25 years ago when I was born, he went to pick my mom up from the hospital the next day and he was in the middle of helping a neighbor (where they lived out of town) do a controlled burn on the neighbor's field. Because he was helping watch the fire, he was 30 minutes late picking me up for my first trip home! Then when they arrived back at home, all the fire trucks and crews were out at the neighbor's because while my dad went into town to the hospital the fire got out of control (like most controlled burns in WY) and burnt down another neighbor's barn! Kinda funny! Here are some pics of me and my boy!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Happy belated birthday, Lindsey!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It