Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Eating My Frogs--4.5 Down, 5.5 to Go!

I got two more of my frogs eaten.  I got caught up on paying many months worth of charitable contributions, and had my husband trim a few inches off of my hair!  No pics this time, but I'm happy to report that I'm a tiny bit closer to conquering this list of 10 unpleasant tasks.   I'm halfway to my goal of taking my fish oil vitamins.  I was getting into the habit and then caught a nasty head cold for a couple of weeks and the thought of taking them just made me gag so I got out of the habit again and therefore I consider that goal half-met. 



My goal was to get all 10 of my frogs eaten in 2 weeks but alas, who can stand against the October tide of pink eye, sinus colds, ear infections, birthdays, and Halloween and get anything accomplished besides survival?  I'm giving myself an additional 2 weeks and am determined not to let this list win!  I will conquer it!


How are all of you doing with tackling those unpleasant tasks that you tend to put off?

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It