Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Highlight of My Week...

Okay, I admit that often it's the littlest things that make a weary mom smile and find the strength to go on.  When photographing this awesome young man who just graduated from his homeschool studies, a passerby who knew him from the grocery store where he works stopped to chat and asked me if I was his girlfriend. 

I am 12 years older than him, have FOUR children, am a friend of his mother's, and have never in my life been even remotely hip enough to date a guy in a band with a cool guitar.  I'm sure it was this poor fellow's low-light of the week to hear that...but it put a smile on my face and made me think that those "What Not to Wear Mom Makeover" DVDs my mom loaned me must have really paid off!

  






No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It