Monday, August 26, 2013

Goals for the Week


 
Last week I took a break from making and reaching goals so I could have some time to unwind after a busy summer.  I'm feeling refreshed and ready to "jump back on the horse" with goals.  I'm reading an INCREDIBLE book right now called The ONE Thing by Gary Kellar, and it has inspired me to pick just ONE thing to focus on in each area for greater success and simplicity of purpose.
I highly, highly recommend you read this book!  It's one of my favorite reads this year!
 
 
Spiritual Health

Read the book of Romans.

 

Marriage

Enjoy a date weekend with my hubby as my mom takes the kids camping at the lake for a couple of days.  Time without the kids?  RARE!  AMAZING!



Children

Begin doing 1-2 hours of school today this week in preparation for our "real" start of school next Monday.


Homemaking

Catch up on laundry.



Hospitality/Friendship

 
Take a gift to a friend who just had a baby.


Fitness

Bike 30 miles on my stationary bike.

 

Minimalist Living

Sell some things on the local Mom Swap Page.


Work
 
Do a practice run of Week #1's Classical Conversations lessons so I'm ready to tutor next week when it starts.


 


No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It