Monday, July 15, 2013

Kid Quotes

 
The kids love playing cowboys and cowgirls and barn dance.  They made marshmallows out of toilet paper and these books are their graham crackers at their cowboy camp.
 
 
 
Ali:  I like Jesus and weaving.
Jer:  I like God and Batman.
Justus:  I don't like God.  (Pause for shock value).  I  LOVE  God.
(He always has to find a way to disagree or get the last word in!)
 
 
 
Katri prays this prayer of hers at every meal:
Thank you for Jer and Ali and Just and my whole wife.
(She means whole life)
 
 
 
Katri patted Ali's head and began running her fingers through Ali's dark hair.  She turned to face her sis and said, "I yike your hay-oh (hair).  Can I have it?"
 
 
 
One of the kid's Bible verses is "Let us love one another for love comes from God."  I asked the kids, "Where does love come from?"  KK, seeing a heart shape on the paper, piped up, "From hearts!!!"
 
 
 
One night I prayed that Katri would grow up to be a godly woman who follows the Lord.  After the prayer she said, "Mooom!  I don't want to be a woman!!!"
I asked her why.
She replied, "I would be scared to be a woman."
I asked her if she wanted to be a big girl like Ali and she was okay with that!
 
 
 
My little boy is growing up!  Once so sensitive the slightest thing could make him howl, Jeremiah came home from the bike park last night all skinned-up from having a crash in the bowl.  He showed me his wounds and then smiled bravely and said, "Don't you worry about me Mom.   I'm gonna be okay!"
 
 

 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Heather said...

Linds, I'm just catching up on your blog tonight, and I have to say I'm enjoying it immensely! It makes me miss you and take joy in the wonderful woman & friend you are, both at the same time. :) Keep up the good work of being the woman, wife, & Mom God is creating you to be!

Lots of love.
Heather

LS said...

Thank you Heather! You are such a wonderful person, I wish our time together in March could have been longer, but you blessed me so much, even though you had other things going on that day. Blessings to you and your sweet family!

Anonymous said...

paul george shoes
nike off white
jordan shoes
retro jordans
supreme
hermes
bape hoodie
bape clothing
yeezy 350
kyrie 8

Anonymous said...

goyard handbags
off white outlet
kyrie shoes
goyard outlet
off white clothing

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It