Friday, September 16, 2011

Full Heart!




My heart is full!

Have you ever carried a prayer need in your heart like a physical ache?  Has a situation seemed so troubling that it sometimes kept you awake at night or gave you nightmares?  Have you ever felt so overwhelmed that you could only say, "God, please take over and do what You will because I just can't bear to worry about it anymore!" 


A few posts ago I mentioned a difficult situation some good friends are going through and asked you to pray on behalf of the children involved.


I just got a call and the children will be going to a safe and stable home!  God has answered the many, many prayers of many faithful ones with a resounding "YES!"

I am sooooooo thankful and already planning the party to celebrate!

Thanks to those of you who prayed!
Pin It
Pin It
Pin It