Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yard Sale Finds

It's that time of year again! 
The adrenaline rushes through my veins on a Saturday morning!   I'm like a hunter on the scent of a big animal!

35 cents for this beautiful, like-new dress which Ali can wear next Easter!


50 cents for a new cooler for our many park picnics.  I searched 3 stores in town for sidewalk chalk until I finally gave up only to find a new tub at a yard sale and the owner told me to take it for free!


I'm a sucker for baskets.  I put a pretty pink blanket in this one and filled it with diapers on top of Katri's dresser.  I'm also a sucker for anything brand-new, like these little bath salt packets.  Perfect for throwing in the gift stash!


Books and CDs for nickels and quarters


Like-new and brand-new baby clothing for a quarter a piece!  My gift stash is overflowing with girl stuff but I have little to nothing for boys since so many people I know had boys in the last year. 

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It