Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Camera Practice

Practicing with my camera......

 .....is so much fun when you have.....


......a little princess.....



.....as your photography model!








"Princess Kate" as she is called by her sister ever since Alathia heard me talking about the marriage of Prince William and Princess Kate, is 6 months old and very healthy.  She sits up by herself, loves to babble, drools a lot, and enjoys fruits and vegetables!  She's giggling more now too and is a real sweetheart but also has a wild streak like her older sister!

3 comments:

the momma said...

A-dorable!!! Don't know how you are managing to learn learn things ~ I still haven't progressed past page 16 of my manual! It kills me ~ to have an awesome camera, but not the brain power to fully utilize said camera.

my favorite picture, I think, is the 3rd one of Princess Kate with her daddy. so precious!!

the momma said...

that would be learn new things.... sigh

Heather said...

I agree--she sure does make those pictures adorable! Love the Daddy pics. And I think it's cute Ali calls her Princess Kate. :)

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It