Friday, July 16, 2010

Yay for Shelves!

This closet is one of my favorite corners of the house.  Located in the living room, I have claimed this closet for my homeschooling nook.  To the left of the closet we will set up a big table for the school table.  I'm glad the former owners left us a few shelves in the closet!
Finally enough space to be able to see all of my homeschooling stuff so it doesn't get tucked away and forgotten!  Most of the stuff we have is from generous veteran homeschooling moms at church who have given us things they no longer use.
The only drawback:  After a week here we decided we MUST replace the living room carpet.  Which means......everything pictured here will be packed up again and have to be re-set-up once the new carpet is in.  Sigh.  However, it will be worth it to rid the living room of this awful cat smell.

3 comments:

Brad said...

Once again...a good and clever use of space. Kudos.

Brad

Heather said...

What a lovely homeschooling area! I'd be tempted to envy it had God not commanded against that a few thousand years ago. . .[smile]

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your new home! Maybe looking at these pictures you took will help you put everything back in a snap. I would love a spot for all our homeschooling stuff, where I don't have to see it when we are not using it.

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It