Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Father's World--The Letter Z (Zebra)

During Z week we learned: I can't hide anything from God. 

We learned about zebras and played Hide-And-Seek.

We read Bible verses about the Lord's omniscience.

The kids colored zebras for their binder pages.

(Katri has taken a liking to "doing school" with us and Ali enjoys making her feel included
so Ali drew a zebra for her to color while they were coloring their zebra coloring pages.)

(This beautiful pic, which I have framed on display in my home and also on the Z page of the MFW alphabet book I made, was taken by my friend Amanda when she and her husband went to South Africa last summer.)


It's been a few weeks since we did zebras (behind on my MFW blogging as usual!) so I'm having trouble remembering all that we did with this topic.  So, this is a really short post!

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It