Friday, June 1, 2007

So glad it's JUNE




Does anyone else ever feel like May is nothing but busy? I suppose with two big graduation deals (my mom's and brother's) and all the other end-of-the-season things, it really was one of the busiest months of my entire year. I'm so glad it's June and am looking forward to all those summer picnics, grilling outside, and going to the lake.

Josiah got me a lovely bouquet this week because I was having a really rough day with intense menstrual pain. Also on that day, little Ali got into my lipstick! What a goofball! Jer is always happy, except when cutting teeth, which he's been doing this week.

1 comment:

Chris, Tasha, Dawson & Lainey said...

Hi Lindsey, I don't know if you remember me from e-free, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love reading your blog! I completely understand where you are coming from on the busy month thing, and I love how you write what is on your mind! You are a great encouragement!! Thanks!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It