Friday, May 25, 2007

My HERO



It's been a while since I've done a tribute to the guy I married, AKA King Jo, so I thought I'd write a little bit about why I love him so much. He's everything I could have ever wanted in a man and MORE! He's sweet and sensitive and honors me, but is strong, manly, and a good leader at the same time! He doesn't mind pitching in to do household chores and he helps me so much with the kiddoes when he's home from work. He's always considerate of me and brings out the best in me. He can tease me and make me laugh, but he also challenges me to grow spiritually and makes me think about deeper things. He loves to spend time with his family and loves to do fun stuff, like biking to the park, taking me on a Mother's Day Picnic, going on stroller walks, etc. He still buys me flowers and gives me foot and back massages! He encourages me in my full-time job as a mom even if the world looks down on it or I sometimes get overwhelmed with it. He's kind and gentle as a father and adores babies and little ones. I can't imagine life without him and I'm so glad God brought him into my life when He did.

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It