Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thanks Julie!!!


Isn't this jacket sweet for a little Wyoming boy? Blogreader Julie from The Antics of the Three 22nds sent out some hand-me-downs for our boys via my in-laws. I've never even seen her in person, but know her online through one of my hubby's cousins.

Just wanted to say a big thank-you to Julie for the cute clothes! This jacket got rave reviews at the Church Family camp on the mountain we attended this weekend! When Justus is done with it, I can't wait to pass it on to my cowboy brother, Colter, for his little buckaroos to wear someday!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I just had to tell you this - as I was looking at your blog, Madison happened to come over by the computer and see that picture of Ali you have posted on the side. She pointed to it and exclaimed, "Oh! She's REALLY cute!" :-)

The Three 22nds said...

Yeah! I am glad you can use them. Becki and I were looking through stuff and we both thought that jacket would be much more fitting for a Wyoming boy!

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It