Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kid Funnies

I found this embarrassing story on the web. It's hysterical! Of course it's author is anonymous!


"If you have young children, you’ll understand this. My three-year-old daughter had a lot of problems with potty training and I was on her constantly. A few weeks ago we stopped at Taco Bell for a quick lunch in between errands. It was very busy, with a full dining room. While enjoying my taco, I smelled something funny, so of course I checked my 1 month-old son and he was clean. Then I realized that Mandy had not asked to go potty in a while, so I asked her if she needed to go, and she said, “No.” I kept thinking, “Oh no, that child has had an accident, and I don’t have any clothes with me.” Then I said, “Honey, are you SURE you didn’t have an accident?” “No,” she replied. I just KNEW that she must have had an accident, because the smell was getting worse. Soooooo, I asked one more time, “Miranda Suzanne Smith! Did you have an accident!?” This time she jumped up, yanked down her panties pulled up her dress, bent over and spread her cheeks and yelled. “SEE MOMMY, IT’S JUST TOOTS!!” While 30 people nearly choked to death on their tacos laughing, she calmly pulled up her panties and sat down. An old couple made me feel better by thanking me for the best laugh they’d ever had! I should have taken her word for it! When I got home and told my husband, he almost died laughing."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SOOOO FUNNY!!! I love it!
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I would have died!!!!!

Kristin said...

That totally sounds like something Madison would do and say!

Lyndi said...

that is hilarous!! Kristin if Madison ever does something like that, I just hope I'm around to witness it. Around, meaning not personally responsible, just around you when it happens:)

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It