Monday, July 13, 2009

We Want to See Your Faces!

For those of you who live in the area of my hubby's hometown, you are invited to
a Potluck Picnic
on Thursday, July 30th
at the park near the airport.
We will be there at around 4 p.m. with plans to eat at 5:00pm-ish
I don't think there are any grills there, so if someone would volunteer to bring hotdogs/hamburgers grilled at home that would be wonderful!
If not, we'll just have a vegetarian potluck meal with side dishes and desserts!
We will bring the cups, plates, napkins, and forks!
Anyone who knows us, even just a little bit or only from my blog, is welcome to come!
I do want to stress that because of life with 3 little ones and the possibility of a lot of friends coming, there won't be a lot of time for deep conversation! This is why I say we want to see your faces! We may not get to say much beyond "Howdy" but it would be wonderful to see your lovely faces and see how your children have grown or meet you for the first time in person!
If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments! Hope to see you there!
(And thanks to Kristin, my park consultant from that area!)

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It