Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wonderful Recipes

I've mentioned before how much I like www.tammysrecipes.com Her recipes are both frugal and delicious! Last night I tried her Saucy Chicken Brocolli Bake and her Italian Cheese Bread! Yum! Yum! Yum! My brother had requested that I fix his final "home cooked" meal that was part of his birthday present this year since he's laid up and hurting a lot this week. So, I doubled the recipe and was able to get a freezer meal out of it, feed my brother and parents for a couple of meals, and have more than enough for a hearty supper and hearty lunch for our family!

Give them a try! They are addicting!

*I used Ranch dressing instead of Italian when I made the Italian Cheese Bread. I also mixed the dough in my bread machine and let it raise for an hour instead of what her recipe said.

No comments:

Pin It
Pin It
Pin It